Can't find an answer to your question?
I get these questions a lot so here's some answers you might be looking for
Rapid Transformational Therapy (RTT) is a unique, hybrid form of hypnotherapy, that combines hypnosis, hypnotherapy and other psychotherapy tools such as cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) and neurolinguistic programming (NLP) and it was developed by Marisa Peer, Britain’s leading therapist in this space.
RTT is so effective because it works with the power of the subconscious mind, which is where our Default Settings drive up to 95% of how we think, feel and act, without your conscious control.
Maybe you’ve noticed that you can be really determined or excited in your conscious mind to do something, or achieve something, but if your subconscious mind isn’t on board, 95 percent of your mind is working against what you want.
And this explains why changing your habits is often so damn hard!
You may be doing everything you can on a conscious level, but it can be like trying to move forward with a giant bungee chord attached.
So if you want to change your habits the fast and sustainable way, start shifting your habits in your subconscious mind and it will drive the change you want to see so much faster and easier.
Think of RTT as the rockstar of therapies. What makes it stand out? It’s like the detective of the mind, diving deep to find the root causes of the stuff you’re struggling with right now and haven’t been able to figure out. Plus, it’s way faster than years of talk therapy! Instead of the long haul, most of my clients will often see incredible life changing outcomes in just 1-3 sessions.
RTT is the ultimate therapeutic method for most things—it can easily tackle anxiety, depression, low confidence and self-esteem, fears and phobias, addictions and compulsions and seriously so much more. If you’ve got a challenge that you’ve not been able to crack despite trying all the things, then RTT may be just the thing to help you kick it to the curb once and for all!
Absolutely, RTT a proven method that has worked for countless numbers of clients around the world. Hypnotherapy and subconscious mind techniques are now being used in traditional areas of medicine for things like pain relief, relaxation and even to tackle medical issues like IBS and pre Gastric Band surgery.
It’s a safe and deeply relaxing method backed by science.
Do the research for yourself and you’ll see, and check out my reviews on Google left by real clients who were brave enough to share their experience with you.
We can work together online via Zoom, or in person if you live nearby to Eatons Hill QLD.
1.First I’ll walk through your Client Intake Form to make sure I have a clear understanding of your unique issues and what you specifically want from your session.
2. Then I’ll explain how the session will work and demonstrate how to easily guide you into hypnosis.
3. I’ll answer any questions you have before we get started to make sure you’re completely comfortable and relaxed
4. I’ll guide you into hypnosis using the simple method we have already practiced together
5. Then I’ll ask you some specific questions to get to the root cause of WHY you’re experiencing your issues including where, when, how, who is at the centre of it all. You’ll be able to respond to the questions, almost like you’re talking during a light sleep.
5. Once we reach clarity and understanding of the root cause, then I’ll help you to make sense of it and reframe what it ACTUALLY meant about you, instead of what you made it mean about you.
6. With new understanding you’re ready to let go of the meaning you attached from those experiences when you were just a little kid and too young to really understand
7. Once I’ve helped you to release the old meaning and beliefs, you’re ready to delete that old programming and instal a new operating system and upgrade – much like you would with a computer.
8. We complete the session by installing all of the new thoughts, ideas, feelings and vision that you want using specific language that I’ve picked up from you during your session – this is the hypnotherapy component of the session
9. I will then gently guide you back out of hypnosis and we will have time to debrief about your session
10. I create a personalised self hypnosis audio, similar to what you received live during your session, and send this to you within 24 hours for you to listen to for the next 21 days or more, until you feel like you don’t need it anymore.
The thing that is so remarkable about RTT is the speed and effectiveness of results.
You can literally see a positive and permanent change in as little as 1 session, combined with your post session homework, which is just listening to your self guided hypnosis daily for 21 days.
Of course, this does depend a lot on the issues you’re coming to me with and how long you’ve experienced this.
For something like anxiety, addictions, eating disorders or depression, you will require more than 1 session to see a significant shift.
On average clients will require up to 3 sessions to experience deep and profound changes.
In Jan 2021, I began my training with with Marisa Peer, School of Rapid Transformational Therapy, UK and after 10 months of intensive training requiring countless hours of masterclasses, workshops, smaller tutoring groups, 1:1 mentoring, 12 sessions of student practice, and all wrapped up with a written exam and audio exam of a real live session; I finally completed my certification in Rapid Transformational Therapy in November 2021.
I combine my professional training with my personal experiences receiving RTT before I became a qualified practitioner myself.
Get comfy, bring an open mind, and think about what you want to tackle and achieve. The deeper we go on this stuff the better the outcome. On a practical level, if you are online: make sure you have a strong internet connection, your laptop/iPad/device is plugged in, you have a quiet and private space where you won’t be interrupted for 2 hours, you’ve been to the toilet and had something to eat so your tummy isn’t grumbling.
If you’re coming to an in person session, we will run through switching off your phone, make sure you’ve been to the toilet and had something to eat before your session.
In both instances, it’s recommended you plan for a quiet day afterwards as RTT sessions can be physically, mentally or emotionally taxing.
Great question! RTT is designed to be highly effective for a wide range of challenges, but it’s natural to wonder if it’s the right fit for you. Think of it like this: if you’re open to exploring your thoughts, ready to embrace positive change, and committed to the process, you’re on the right track. RTT often works wonders for those seeking personal growth, relief from anxiety, boosting confidence, or overcoming various challenges. The best way to find out is to give it a try and certainly if you’ve already tried other things and it’s not working out for you, then your journey to transformation might just be a session away!