Hey there! I’m Amanda, a Certified Rapid Transformational Therapist and the proud owner of Smiling Hearts & Minds Hypnotherapy, right here in the heart of Eatons Hill, Queensland.
Now, when it comes to Human Design, you can call me a Manifesting Generator – and yes, that comes with its own ✨ sparkle!
In my former biz life, I rocked it as a Personal Trainer for a solid eight years 💪🏼🏋🏻♀️
I’m also a mum to my two incredible teenage boys and more recently my furry-faced friend, Rocco 🐾
I’ve danced with high-functioning anxiety for more years than I’d like to admit, I’ve triumphantly kicked an eating disorder that hung around from my teen years, and I’ve stared down the brink of burnout a couple of times – all thanks to my habit of trying to please everyone and aiming for perfection.
For the longest time, I kept all this under wraps. Why? Because I thought showing my struggles would make me seem like a lightweight, not up to the task, you name it. But you know what? I’m all about keeping it real now.
Life’s too short to pretend everything’s perfect, and I’m here to prove that embracing your journey – bumps and all – is where the real strength lies.
I’ve cracked the code on how to tame this in me and now I’m helping other women do the same.
Let me show you how.
I spent most of my earlier years all wound up like a spring, and trust me, that tension didn’t stop at my mind. My muscles, my jaw, my stomach – they all felt the squeeze as well.
I’ll be straight with you – I started off as a bit of a sceptic. Hypnosis? Really? I had doubts whether I could even be hypnotized, let alone use it to unwind my mind and body from their tightly wound state.
But then, late in 2019, I took the plunge into my first RTT session. And let me tell you, I was hooked from the get-go. The power of this therapy cracked me open like an egg!
It was a mind-blowing experience, so much so that I decided to switch gears completely from being a Personal Trainer for 8 years and went full-throttle, diving into studying to become a Certified Rapid Transformational Therapist by the end of 2021. Why? Because the transformation I felt personally was beyond anything I had experienced with any of the other things I’d tried.
I’m talking about a complete 180 in how I view myself and the world.
What results did I receive personally and why do I believe RTT is so profound?
- I’ve changed my outlook on myself and the world around me in such a positive way
- I’ve let go of the grip of perfectionism and needing to be a high achiever in order to be worthy or good enough
- I’m kinder to myself and less expectant or critical of others for not meeting my high expectations
- I’ve let go of the fear of judgment so that I can have a go at things that once scared the sh^t out of me
- I’m able to make mistakes without beating myself up over it
- I try new things without having it all figured out, or needing it to be perfect
- I don’t require myself to be an ‘expert’ or ‘the best’ in order to help someone or try something new
- I’m far more relaxed and calm and less explosive and reactive to things outside of my control
- I don’t sweat the small stuff so much anymore and I make time for the things that truly matter, including taking life at a much slower pace
- my relationship with myself is so much better and I offer kindness, love and compassion to myself daily
- my relationships with others has deepened and wounds have healed over
- I’m learning to live life to my full potential without feeling held back by self doubt or harsh self-judgment and criticism.
To put it simply, I’m like a new version of myself, and it’s a pretty fantastic upgrade.